Workspace Coordinator - FILLED
The Workspace Coordinator is the first point of contact for the clients in the centre as well as their guests. The role is varied and key duties include:
• Front of house/ customer facing - first point of contact for clients and their guests
• Responsible for the smooth running of the front of house/reception and floors operated by the business, as well as maintaining good records, data and back of house operational processes.
• Maintaining presentation of the spaces and standards and ensuring clients’ needs are met; simply providing our clients and their teams and visitors the support and information/what they need when they need it
• The role is varied; meeting and greeting, administrative tasks, day to day operations; moving in, /move out of clients, fit out of spaces, connectivity related issues
• The role means interacting with a range of people, from people we work with, contractors, our cleaners, building managers and their related contractors, clients, their visitors, their investors and the occasional visiting dog… You should be comfortable to wear more than one hat; maintaining the presentation of the spaces, organising offices for move out or move in, helping set up new spaces, emptying the dishwashers, restocking of coffee machines, teas, etc, researching, health and safety, fire safety and so
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that managed well during the pandemic and came out strong as ever with plans of big growth and going national. The best part of the company is its management and a friendly team that will be there to support you.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.