CEO Amdas Training
CEO of Amdas Training
Questions to Mark as interviewed by Christine
1. What part did you have in forming Amdas Recruitment?
I thought of the name Alex, Mark, Dan Associated Services. Although, I would like to think I had a little bit more input than that!
2. What’s your motto in life?
Stolen from Ian Botham, but it has to be, ‘Life is not a dress rehearsal.’
3. What ambitions do you have in mind for the company?
I would like to continue to look at new recruitment areas that will enhance our service to our clients and additionally give our staff plenty of development opportunity.
4. What animal best reflects your personality?
Dolphin – highly sociable and always on the go!
5. If you had a choice between going to a big Millwall Match or a fine dining experience, which would you choose?
Has to be fine dining, disappointed way too many times by Millwall!
6. If you could choose anyone in the world to have dinner with, alive or dead, who would it be?
Ian Botham, he would have some cracking stories and it’s bound to be a good night, see question 2!