Sales Manager - Events & Publications
Sales Manager - EMEA and Asia based in London
Unique publishing and events business with a solid 30-year history is looking to recruit an experienced media sales manager to work across two very established brands together with new launches currently in the pipeline.
The company has two primary business lines:
• Content – magazine editions, online news, research reports, content creation, and websites with advertising
• Events – conference and award events that generate delegate and sponsorship sales.
You will be working across both business lines.
Over the last 30 years, our client has built a solid reputation and is one of the leading publications in the global capital markets.
The sales manager focus will be:
• Sell sponsorship for their virtual, in-person, and hybrid events
• Sell high-value research reports, banner ads, whitepaper lead generation, content creation, and advertisements for their websites and manage renewals and upgrades across their portfolios
To fulfill this role:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• A proven B2B sales background in events, media, publishing, research or similar
• Driven to meet and exceed sales targets
• Ability to comprehend the content and match its features and benefits with prospective clients
• Great inter-personal skills and a strong sense of personal accountability
• Knowledge of European languages is preferable but not essential
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
• Experience using Microsoft Office and CRM databases
Salary is to £40k plus £20k+ bonus plus private health