Group Treasury Manager
£70,000 to £100,000pa
Reporting to the Board principle duties include;
• Responsible for full oversight of Treasury matters including Corporate, Client cash, payments, policies, banking frameworks and regulatory compliance.
• Oversight of cash management reporting, Board packs, cashflow analysis, Budgets and forecasting, Revenue recognition and Consolidations into Group.
• Instrumental in Capital strategy management, financing negotiations, risk mitigation and aid Board level decisions including M&A activities
• Work in close collaboration with Group Finance, Audit & Tax, Legal, Bankers, Board Committees, Regulatory Bodies and affiliated Bodies.
• Execute Board led strategies and timely delivery of Treasury projects
• ACA, ACCA Qualified with proven track record Group Treasury functions working for a Global Business
• Passionate Advocate of Treasury operations well versed with process improvements, enhancements and transformation to ensure best practice
• Natural leadership qualities to lead and deliver Board level objectives and projects as a subject matter expert.
• Will be methodical, analytical in approach, meticulous with detail, articulate and confident
The working culture is professional, innovative dynamic and forward thinking. The firm prides itself on investing in people, promoting within, retaining talent and encourages entrepreneurial initiatives from their employees.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to every application in person. We endeavour to review every application with interest and will revert back to shortlisted applicants for a formal debrief advising on next steps.