Graduate - Inside Sales
£22,000 to £25,000pa
Exciting entry-level position for someone looking to get into the market for media sales. Our client is a global business to business content provider is looking for a graduate to work on their flagship magazines.
Acting as the first point of contact for their customer base. Pro-actively generate new leads for the business from the analysis of social channels. Monitoring and analysis of social channels
Expanding geographical sales reach and new business areas. Analysis of competition and identifying new opportunities for growth and collaboration with marketing to create and manage lead generation campaigns for the sales teams
• Degree level or equivalent
• Naturally savvy and ambitious
• Ability to be adaptable and resilient
• Exceptional organisational skills - the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• A strong phone presence
• Strong listening skills
• Ability to present at a senior decision-maker level
• Experience of using a CRM system would be ideal
• Any interest of experience in Finance, capital markets or investment sector experience desirable
The current role is remote working until further notice. The office is located near Towerhill.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive £250 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.