Interim HR Coordinator
They have a need for a highly organised and accurate HR admin professional with strong MS, accuracy and data correlation skills. This is a real proactive people role where you will offer a first-class HR service whilst integrating yourself within the business. Supporting the HR/ Recruitment team you will provide; HR project (implementing and testing an HRIS), payroll, recruitment, L&D and HR admin support. This role is for someone who loves to be organised and has proven accuracy skills. This is initially a contract (3-6 months +)with the possibility of being extended / made perm.
• Becoming the superuser for the new HR system. Assist with the testing of the system ( testing data, data maintenance, re-naming files etc)
• Producing HR reports
• Providing stakeholders with a first-class / accurate HR service. Relationship building/ employee engagement
• To assist with recruitment activities (referencing, starter admin, produce contracts etc)
• HR, Payroll and L&D admin
Skills & qualifications
• Proven communication, organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Previous experience of HR admin or HR project coordination/
• Previous use of an HRIS/ HR database
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Our client offers a varied role in an ever-changing environment.
NB: Salary quoted is a yearly pro-rata equivalent. Salary would be paid on a daily / hourly basis!
Apply now to avoid disappointment. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.