Freight Forwarding Sales Exec
This is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic global freight company. Our client specialises in freight forwarding rare and high-value commodities around the world.
They are looking for a driven Sales Executive who is confident and self-motivated.
Parameters of the role:
• Manage expectations of existing clients regarding services offered and delivered.
• Resolve time-sensitive operational challenges for clients as and when they arise.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders and third parties,
• Always acting in accordance with company policy, industry best practise and market-specific requirements
The successful candidate will have 2 years + experience in the following:
• Business development and management of new and existing accounts gained in a similar environment
• Strong negotiation and service quoting skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills + strong MS Office experience
• Confidence and resilience
• Be able to provide 10 years reference history (essential)
• British International Freight Association (BIFA) training
• In-depth and up to date knowledge of financial commodities markets
• Great knowledge gained from working as Shipping or Logistics Sales Exec (Air, Road or Ocean Freight)
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful