Tips & Advice
- The best tip is to research a client before your first stage interview.
- Your first port of call is their website and head straight for ‘about us’.
- Check out the ‘Team’ to see who your potential colleagues could be.
- Go to LinkedIn – look at their profiles. If you have the name of the person who is interviewing you, check them out and see what they have done previously as it will give you a better idea of the people who work within the organisation.
- Write down some key points about the client’s history. This can sometimes solidify the points in your mind.
- Think about why you want to join your prospective company. Link this to what the company has done and what they hope or plan to do for their future. Employers want to know why you like them.
- Think about how the experience on your CV is transferable and note down some examples.